Sunday, September 13, 2009

Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Egg and Nut Free



Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Egg and Nut Free. It's not much fun, especially if you have ever had a brownie void of all the afore mentioned ingredients. Resembles what I imagine cocoa flavored tar to be like. The diet is no good, but the kid has an allergy. Apparently it's to one of those 6 things, but to tell you the truth I'm not entirely sure she isn't just allergic to me. She came out scowling and maybe it was a sign. I guess it wasn't so much of a scowl as a disapproving pout, but regardless she may have know then what doctors to this day haven't been able to determine. I'm allergic to my mom.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Poor baby. Poor mama.

Sayaka said...

this is such a great pic of Amelia :)

DavidyAshley Bowen said...

Alright a post!!!! But sorry that you have to deal with all these crazy diets. Poor you and Poor baby!